Tuesday, March 17, 2009


































































Year: 1960s Brand: Omega



Movement: Swiss Movement with Omega serial number inside and hallmark



Type: Manual Winding



Case: 18K Yellow Gold plated



Dial: Stainless Steel



Crown: Original



Crystal: Original



Accessories: New Leather Strap




Descriptions:
This watch is in working condition. The case is worn but still in reasonable condition, what you see in the pictures is what you get. I kept this watch for many years and have never worn it since I bought it from an antique shop. Please do ask if you have any question. Please do not bid if you have no intention to buy.

Disclaimer/ condition:
After the watch is sold, I will email you the receipt once the watch is sent via the post office. If the watch is lost during the postage, I will not be liable for the missing item and you have to follow up with the xxxxx Post Office with the receipt.
This item is not available to buyer from China, India, Phillipines, Indonesia, Thailand
Please bid if you accept with the condition stated.
Due to my health/ movement issue, I will not be able to access my email as often as I like. Please do understand if I am slow in my reply to your email.






No comments:

Post a Comment